Create your custom rug today
Fabricated rugs allow you to get the exact size you want. We are offering you the ability to shop for a custom rug from the comfort of your home. You won’t find a better value than using one of our in-stock carpets for a custom rug. Should you want a carpet we don’t stock made into a rug, we of course can do that too. Just fill out the form below, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the style name, color and size and we will send you a quote.
Shop for your rug
Select your carpet, color and custom size. Complete your purchase online.
Review your sample
We will ship you a sample for approval, so you can be sure the rug you've picked is just right.
Get your rug in the mail
Once your sample is approved, you will receive your custom rug in 3-4 weeks
A couple important items to keep in mind when ordering a fabricated rug:
- Because of differences in screen settings the colors may appear different than the actual carpet. For that reason, we will send a cutting for approval before we start the fabrication
- The rug may not lay perfectly flat at first. This is especially so with thinner carpets. We recommend reverse rolling the ends for a bit to eliminate any curl. Another option is to use double stick tape to tape down the corners
- The direction of the carpet will change how any patterns appear. We typically recommend that the length of your rug should be longer than the width
- To help determine the proper size of your rug, laying out newspapers or cardboard can be helpful
- Rotating rugs periodically is a good idea to minimize the wear and tear on the serging. If the serging comes loose or frays, you can simply clip those loose yarns.
Don't see a carpet you like?
Let us know and we'll make it happen!